Women’s Dryness Extract
These oral drops help fight menopausal dryness with Wild Yam, Schisandra Berry, Dendrobium & Shatavari*
- Vaginal dryness is caused by a drop in estrogen levels and can occur during menopause or after childbirth and during breast feeding. It can also be caused by radiation therapy and chemotherapy. Certain antidepressants or allergy medications may also contribute.
- Tissues may become thinner and more easily irritated resulting in sensations of itching or burning, or discomfort during physical intimacy.
- Women’s Dryness Extract is 7 whole-herb blend that promotes body fluid production (natural hydration) and helps moisturize membranes from the inside.*
- With Ashwagandha and Maca Root for stress reduction and support for hormone balance.*
- With Dendrobium Stem and Shatavari Root to help with hydration and hormone balance.*
- Warning – Drops are for oral (in mouth) use only – do not put in eyes or elsewhere.
- Note – Product contains some alcohol as a carrier and preservative for herbal extracts.
|Root||Stem||42-52% by volume||Berry||Other|
|Ashwagandha||Dendrobium||Grain Alcohol||Schisandra||Deionized Water|
Shake well before use. Take 20 drops by mouth 1-2 times daily. Be patient as the formula adapts to individual body systems. It may take 1-3 bottles.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medication. Do not use if tamper proof seal is damaged or missing. Keep out of reach of children. For oral (in mouth) use only. Do not use in eyes or elsewhere.