Brighten your mood and lift your spirits with St. John’s Wort, Ashwagandha and American Ginseng.*
- Feeling blah? These days, so many of us feel stressed, anxious, depressed, or downright exhausted.
- If you’re feeling blue, there are all-natural ways to help improve your mood and perk up your mental focus so you take on the day with renewed spirit.
- Our Mood Lift contains a balance of 11 whole herbs, specially blended to help you feel good again and regain a sunnier, more proactive outlook.*
- With St. John’s Worth and Ashwagandha Root to help balance serotonin levels and support normal cortisol levels.*
- With American Skullcap Leaf and Rosemary Leaf to help relax the mind and body, also helping to improve feelings of melancholy.*
- Note: Do not combine with prescribed depression or anti-anxiety medicines.
|American Ginseng||American Skullcap||Certified Organic Brown Rice|
|Ashwagandha||Rosemary||St. John's Wort|
|Fo-ti||Vegetarian Capsule vegetable cellulose and water|
Take 2 capsules, once or twice daily, as needed. Take 2-3 months for best results. Do not use with anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medications.
Do not use if tamper proof seal is damaged or missing. US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Ask a health care professional before use if you have or have had liver problems, frequently drink alcohol or take any medications. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g. unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, fever, vomiting, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under the age of 18 or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment. Not for prolonged use. Do not exceed recommended dose. For other contraindications and cautions consult your health care professional. Keep out of reach of children.