Promote Breast and Uterine Health with Black Cohosh, Cordyceps Sinensis, Ginger Root, and Pau D’Arco Bark.*
- Fibrocystic Breasts: Up to 60% of women will have occasional fibrocystic breasts (dense tissue). This condition can cause breast pain or discomfort that varies throughout the menstrual cycle. – Mayo Clinic
- Uterine Fibroids: Up to 70% of women may experience uterine fibroid development. This excess tissue growth can cause heavy period bleeding, lower back or abdomen pain, and discomfort from bloating. – Mayo Clinic
- Crystal Star Fibro Defense is a 17 whole-herb blend of phytonutrients that help boost immunity and support circulation – which helps promote normal tissue and helps flush cellular waste.*
- This is Dr. Linda Page’s #1 best-selling product, and has great customer review comments (5 stars).
- Related Product: May be paired with Women’s Best Friend to help balance hormones and optimize breast and uterine wellness.*
- Note: Please continue your regular annual OB/GYN doctor visits, and always get an annual mammogram.
|Black Cohosh||Red Raspberry||Certified Organic Brown Rice|
|Dong Quai||Maitake Mushroom|
|Goldenseal||Vegetarian Capsule vegetable cellulose and water|
|Mexican Wild Yam|
Take 2 capsules, twice daily, between periods. Resume as needed for 2-4 cycles.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medication. Do not use if tamper proof seal is damaged or missing. Keep out of reach of children.