Ease hot flashes and menopause discomfort with Black Cohosh, Rehmannia, Damiana & Licorice*
- As we age, women face fluctuating or declining female hormone levels. The physical and mental changes during this time can be very distracting.
- Perimenopause, or “pre” menopause, often starts in your 40s, though sometimes earlier or later. Estrogen levels start fluctuating, and your periods may become irregular, your flow changes, etc.
- Menopause, often late 40s or in your 50s – occurs when you have no period (menstruation) for 12 months straight. Hormone levels are lower, and the body goes through its adjustment.
- For either of these transitions, Estro-G Balance is a gentle, effective way to ease symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, moodiness, irritability and “brain fog”*.
- Our heritage 17 whole-herb blend supports a natural menopause by promoting hormone balance and helping to support the body naturally through mental and physical changes*
|Black Cohosh||Damiana||Grape Seed||Black Haw|
|Dong Quai||Green Tea||Blessed Thistle|
|Ginger||Certified Organic Brown Rice|
|Licorice||Cultivated False Unicorn|
|Wild Yam||Squaw Vine|
|Vegetarian Capsule vegetable cellulose and water|
Take 2 capsules, 2-3 times daily, as needed for 6 months or longer if desired. To achieve full benefits, it should be taken for at least 1 month, as hormones fluctuate daily. Some women may take over a year to transition through the change. Estro-G may also be used during perimenopause.
Do not use if tamper proof seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical conditions or are taking any prescription medications. Keep out of reach of children.