Intense Fat and Sugar Cleanse
Is your body showing signs that it needs a fat and sugar cleanse?
• Is cellulite collecting on your hips, thighs or tummy? Cellulite is a mixture of fat, water and wastes trapped beneath the skin.
• Are your upper arms slightly flabby? Is your waistline, wrists and ankles noticeably thicker?
• Does your face look jowl-y or puffy?
If your diet problem is eating too much fat and sugars, try my light detox from fats and sugars for 1 – 3 days. It makes you feel terrific and it’s so easy. Sugary foods and highly processed foods like fast foods are so devoid of digestive enzymes that they collect as excess fat. If you are congested, your body tries to dump its metabolic wastes to get them out of the way. One of the places that receives metabolic wastes is excess fat.
Start the night before with a green leafy salad to sweep your intestines. Dry brush your skin all over for five minutes before you go to bed to open your pores for the night’s cleansing eliminations.
Upon rising: have a cup of green tea to cut through and eliminate fatty wastes. For maximum results, add drops of ginseng extract to control sugar cravings, or licorice extract for sugar stabilizing.
Breakfast: have a Fat Melt Down Juice: juice 2 apples, 2 pears, 1 slice of fresh ginger to help reduce fat from places where it is stored in cellulite. The ginger stimulates better blood circulation.
Mid-morning: a green superfood drink once a day helps cleanse your body of fatty build-up.
Lunch: enjoy a mixed vegetable juice, like Knudsen’s Very Veggie. Regular V-8 juice works fine.
Mid-afternoon: Take a glass of papaya-pineapple juice, or a cup of green tea to enhance enzyme production. Enzymes are a dieter’s best friend!
Dinner: Have miso soup with snipped sea greens. Sea veggies add minerals and improve sluggish metabolism. Add spices like cayenne, mustard and ginger to speed up fat burning.
Before bed: have a cup of apple juice, licorice or peppermint tea to restore normal body pH.
• Focus on reducing fats and sugars in your diet. Add more fiber to get rid of excess sugar, especially from whole grains, legumes like peas, and vegetables. High fiber foods improve glucose metabolism, help promote weight loss and reduce cravings for sugar.
• Take a 15 minute dry sauna several days a week for a month. Raising your body temperature with dry heat really helps balance sugar levels. When I worked at a European spa, we used this technique for weight loss and blood sugar problems with great results!
• Expert dieters drink 8 glasses of water a day. Water naturally suppresses appetite and helps maintain a high metabolic rate. In fact, water is the most important catalyst for increased fat burning. It enhances the liver’s ability to detox and metabolize so it can process more fats. Don’t worry about fluid retention; high water intake actually decreases bloating, because it flushes out sodium and toxins.